View our Boomerang Range:
Introducing the Boomerang Range™, a range of high performance workwear. Designed by Australians, for Australians.
From our 10 years+ experience of the Australian workwear market and following extensive consultation with hundreds of mining companies, both big and small, the team at Cole Workwear have devised the Boomerang Range™.
Featuring high quality cuts, with innovative features and benefits, the range owes its origins to Gordon’s four children (representing the four Boomerangs or “Kylees”).
As the first Noongar workwear company to commence operations in Q4 2013, and to then release its very own workwear label in Q2 2014, the team are understandably excited about the prospects for Cole Workwear and the employment opportunities it will create for Aboriginal people in Western Australia:
“Here in Western Australia most of our mob are employed in and around the mines, but with Cole Workwear, we are hoping to provide new wholesale workwear opportunities to aboriginal people long after the mining boom is over. You can’t achieve that by just reselling other me too products and brands – we realised from consulting with our client base and with leading WA mining companies, that to be successful in the long term, we needed to be creative and develop our own range of quality workwear products”.
Gordon Cole, CEO.
What we offer
- Hi-visibility Workwear – recognised brands including our Boomerang Range™ & Boomerang Range FR™
- Fire Retardent Workwear – Indura® UltraSoft® to Hazard Risk Category (HRC) levels 1 & 2
- Australian made Workwear
- Electrical & Fire Fighting Protective Clothing
- Corporate Uniforms
- Hospitality & Healthcare Uniforms
- Asbestos protection & Disposables
- Hand, Eye & Hearing Protection
- Respiratory Gear
- Sun Protection & Hydration Equipment
- Safety Signs & Traffic Management
- Height Safety & 4WD Equipment
- FREE Online Ordering Portal
- Catalogues & regular Special Offers for clients
- Excellent DIFOT record (Delivery In Full On Time)
- Decoration service: Logo & Name embroidery + Next day express service
- Regularly audited supply chain
- Peace of mind all Hi-Visibility Workwear complies with latest Australian & NZL standards including:- Hi Visibility Day or Night AS/NZS 4602.1:2011- High Visibility Material AS/NZS 1906.4:2010- Sun Protection AS/NZS 4399:1996 (UPF50+)
Service with a difference
- Supply Nation Certified
- First ever WA based Noongar owned & run workwear company
- Excellent customer service – Flexible – fast response times
- Competitive pricing
- Proprietary product range
- Experienced & helpful staff
- Best-in-class network of industry specific local & off-shore suppliers
- Embroidery partners based in Perth, South Hedland, Darwin & Sydney
- WA & NSW based State Managers
- Supports the Australian Textile Industry
- Social Compliance (SA 8000)
- Clear Indigenous Employment Strategy (IES)
- Clear Community Initiatives
- Focus on R&D, i.e., breathable Fire Retardent workwear